This is a sweet fruity drink, so be ready! This isn't the kind of thing you order when playing poker or needing to have a game face on.
• 1 fluid ounce light rum
• 1 fluid ounce blue Curacao liqueur
• 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
• 1 fluid ounce cream of coconut
• 1 cup crushed ice
• 1 pineapple slice
• 1 maraschino cherry
• Combine rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and 1 cup crushed ice in blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Pour into chilled highball glass.
• Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.