|Bonnie & Clydes!|
Friday, June 24, 2016
Friday, June 17, 2016
This is a sweet fruity drink, so be ready! This isn't the kind of thing you order when playing poker or needing to have a game face on.
• 1 fluid ounce light rum
• 1 fluid ounce blue Curacao liqueur
• 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
• 1 fluid ounce cream of coconut
• 1 cup crushed ice
• 1 pineapple slice
• 1 maraschino cherry
• Combine rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and 1 cup crushed ice in blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Pour into chilled highball glass.
• Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
Saturday, June 4, 2016
The drink I had last night also had basil in it, and that was a great addition. Fresh, aromatic and yummy, you'll love it!
INGREDIENTS IN THE LAST WORD COCKTAIL
.75 oz Gin
.75 oz Maraschino liqueur
.75 oz Green Chartreuse
.75 oz Fresh lime juice
Directions: Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and double-strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
More about LD Products here at http://www.ld-coupon.livejournal.com